Endangered Wildlife Operational Center is a South African based non-profit organization. Their main task is providing critical veterinary care to orphaned or injured wildlife that are victims of poaching or human-animal conflict.
Wildlife Conservation Approach:
specialized Wildlife rehabilitation
Endangered wildlife veterinary hospital
Community Outreach projects
education & training center
Specialized Wildlife Rehabilitation
- Wildlife rescue & rehabilitation
- 24/7 veterinary hospital
- In-patient monitoring
Endangered Wildlife Veterinary Hospital
Neonatal and Intensive Care Unit: Specialized veterinary care to orphaned rhino and elephant calves.
Reproductive Facility: Reproductive facilities for endangered wildlife.
Community Outreach Projects
- Free veterinary services provided in local communities for livestock and pets to prevent infectious diseases spreading.
- Empowering the local community through knowledge and education in animal welfare and wildlife conservation.
Education & Training Center
- Opportunity for wildlife veterinary students to get hands-on experience in the treatment and rehabilitation of wildlife.
- Skill & education courses presented by specialists in the field.